I’m very excited to release the new MIGRO ARAY LED grow light.
I have used all the experience gained from years of testing LED grow lights to refine the new design.
The result is a light that meets all the requirements I wanted:
- Class leading efficiency of 2.25 μmols/watt delivered to the grow area
- Highest quality components
- Modular and flexible for any grow space
- Elegant form factor with minimal hangers and wiring
- Remote LED driver and dimming
- LEDs protected with an acrylic ‘conformal coating’
I will be putting packages together in the shop but a simple guide for your grow space is as follows:
ARAY 120W II bar covers 60cm x 60cm or 2ft x 2ft
ARAY 240W IIII bar covers 120cm x 60cm or 4ft x 2ft
Other grow area recommendations for popular grow tent sizes:
80cm x 80cm or 2.5ft x 2.5ft: 1 x ARAY 120W II bar
1M x 1M or 3.5ft x 3.5ft: 1 x ARAY 240W IIII bar
We are releasing a 240W 3 bar light with the dimensions 68cm x 68cm to suit a 1m x 1m grow space. Release date will be mid-November 2020
120cm x 120cm or 4ft x 4ft: 2 x ARAY 240W IIII bar
150cm x 150cm or 5ft x 5ft: 3 x ARAY 240W IIII bar
There are three LED options. The Samsung LM301B and LumiLEDs are both Full spectrum neutral white (3500K CT) and the same efficiency and PAR output. The Full spectrum + RED have Samsung LM301B and Osram reds, the efficiency and PAR output are higher.