I’m very excited to release the new MIGRO ARAY LED grow light.
I have used all the experience gained from years of testing LED grow lights to refine the new design.
The result is a light that meets all the requirements I wanted:
- Class leading efficiency of 2.25 μmols/watt delivered to the grow area
- Highest quality components
- Modular and flexible for any grow space
- Elegant form factor with minimal hangers and wiring
- Remote LED driver and dimming
- LEDs protected with an acrylic ‘conformal coating’
I will be putting packages together in the shop but a simple guide for your grow space is as follows:
ARAY 2 | 120W bar covers 60cm x 60cm or 2ft x 2ft
ARAY 4 | 240W covers 120cm x 60cm or 4ft x 2ft
Other grow area recommendations for popular grow tent sizes:
80cm x 80cm or 2.5ft x 2.5ft: 1 x ARAY 2 | 120W
1M x 1M or 3.5ft x 3.5ft: 1 x ARAY 4 | 240W
We are releasing an ARAY 3 | 240W light with the dimensions 68cm x 68cm to suit a 1m x 1m grow space. Release date will be mid-November 2020
120cm x 120cm or 4ft x 4ft: 2 x ARAY 4 | 240W
150cm x 150cm or 5ft x 5ft: 3 x ARAY 4 | 240W
There are three LED options. The Samsung LM301B and LumiLEDs are both Full spectrum neutral white (3500K CT) and the same efficiency and PAR output. The Full spectrum + RED have Samsung LM301B and Osram reds, the efficiency and PAR output are higher.