MIGRO UVB grow light
Follow us @migrolight #migrouv
Please read this manual thoroughly before assembling and installing the MIGRO grow lights system
Please retain this manual for reference for the lifetime for the product
To minimise risk please switch the power off while installing and adjusting the MIGRO system. If the mains plug needs to be changed to suit your power socket only a qualified person should carry out this work, in accordance with your local codes.
The UVB radiation from the light fixture can damage eyes and skin. Switch off the UVB grow light when in the grow room. Any object within 90cm or 3ft of the fixture in the direction of the radiation may be damaged over time (bleaching them shot for example).
Attach the hanging clips to the light fixture, one on each end
- Fluorescent tube: T8 UVB LAMP, 20W, 589.8mm, 230V, Wavelength 310-
320nm, G13 base.
- Light Fixture: AC100-277V 50/60HZ 0.6MM aluminum body, UV reflective aluminum reflector, electronic ballast, PF0.5CE/UL EMC, bodysize: 615*60*40mm reflector width: 60mm, 2M 2*0.75 cores cable, hanging: 2 x stainless hooks
- Hanging height: 60cm (2ft”)
- Light dimensions: 62cm long x 6cm wide and 5cm high (24″ x 2.5″ x 2″)
- Power consumed: 22 watts
- Voltage / Current: 110V / 1.1 Amp; 220V / 0.5 Amp
- Spectrum: UVB 310 nm
- Lifetime: 5,000 hours
- Warranty: 1 year
- Hanging weight: 300g (11 Oz)
- Shipping contents include:
- Light fixtures: 1 x 60cm or 2ft T8 UVB fluorescent tube
- Driver: 1 x T8 60cm or 2ft Fluorescent light fixture with UV reflective aluminum reflector
- Cables: 2m cable
- Plug: UK, US, Euro, Swiss or AUS plug options
- Hanger: 2 x Cable hanger